What is Accreditation in Public Relations? Are you interested in getting your APR and want to know more about the credential, process and tools to help you? Join us for an overview of the APR and process to receive your Accreditation in Public Relations.
You will learn:
- What is the Accreditation in Public Relations?
- What is the Universal Accreditation Board?
- Who is eligible and what are the costs?
- What is the process to become accredited?
- How do I apply?
- What resources are there to help me study?
- What is the panel presentation?
- What is the computer-based exam?
- What skills are assessed?
- Why should I become accredited?
You can also talk with PRSA members who have gone through the process.
Date: Friday, September 20
Location: Alaska Communications Business Technology Center, 600 E. 36th Ave., Anchorage, Alaska and online via Zoom
Cost: Free Brown Bag – bring your lunch
This event is free. Please register so we know how many to expect. After you register, you will receive the Zoom video and audio conference information.
If you have questions about accreditation, please contacted Accreditation Chair Heather Cavanaugh at firstname.lastname@example.org or 907-564-7722.