What is Accreditation in Public Relations? Are you interested in getting your APR and want to know more about the credential, process and tools to help you? Join us for an overview of the APR and process to receive your Accreditation in Public Relations.
You will learn:
- What is the Accreditation in Public Relations?
- What is the Universal Accreditation Board?
- Who is eligible and what are the costs?
- What is the process to become accredited?
- How do I apply?
- What resources are there to help me study?
- What is the panel presentation?
- What is the computer-based exam?
- What skills are assessed?
- Why should I become accredited?
Date: Thursday, February 10
Location: Microsoft Teams
Cost: Free Virtual Brown bag
This event is free. Please email Accreditation Chair Heather Cavanaugh at email@example.com to join via Microsoft Teams.