ConocoPhillips is seeking a senior communications advisor to be based in Anchorage, AK. Some of the responsibilities include:
- Leads communication for culture and organizational change initiatives.
- Serves as back-up spokesperson for the Alaska BU and represents Director, Media & Advertising, as required/needed.
- Provides crisis communications assistance, serving as a member of the Public Information Officer Duty Team, serving as a member of PIO staff, and assuming role of PIO as needed.
- Leads internal measurement and research initiatives; analyzes results for message development.
- Builds and maintains strong relationships and links with functional experts.
- Provides support for various external communications including speechwriting, the employee speaker’s bureau and other outreach efforts.
- Serves as a strategic communications advisor to various levels of the organization.
- Develops communication tools including videos, print, television and radio advertising, brochures, and other collateral as needed to support delivery of Alaska Business Unit objectives.
- Works closely with video, photography and graphic design contractors to ensure delivery of high quality products, on time and on budget.
- Collaborates to help manage reviews and approvals for BU communications tools, and technical papers and presentations.
- Provides back-up for the BU Communications Specialist, with a focus on social/electronic/web-based media, and various internal communication tools.
- Helps coordinate North Slope asset tours as needed.
Head HERE to see the full job description and apply!