Perfect Pitching Boot Camp: Winning Over Journalists and Bloggers in the New Media Relations Landscape
Join PRSA’s Alaska Chapter and media pitching coach Michael Smart as he presents his most popular workshop, designed to help PR pros achieve superior results in today’s quickly changing media landscape. Michael is a world-renowned media relations expert, whose seminars regularly sell out across the country.
Here are a few of the things you will discover during this full-day event:
- The anatomy of a perfect pitch and the three core components you must have to succeed.
- How to open your eyes to the full spectrum of third-party influencers (there are eight different types), that represent BIG opportunities – you’re likely overlooking at least three of them.
- How to conduct “audience intelligence” using a suite of online tools designed to show you which channels and outlets are most important (and trusted!) by the people you are trying to reach.
- How to get noticed without annoying anyone. You’ll get a step-by-step process for getting on the radar of journalists and influencers and starting relationships the SMART way.
- The counterintuitive way for using social media to BUILD relationships. Most PR pros attempts at doing this cause more harm than good!
- Real-world, “from the trenches” examples of how PR pros have put this unique approach to relationship building to work to get responses and even meetings with journalists at outlets like the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, and top bloggers in their niches.
While average PR pros are finding it more difficult to get emails opened and to earn attention from journalists and influencers, this full-day event will put you on a path towards creating superior results in PR with far less work.
If you aren’t experiencing the success you want with your pitching and network of contacts, register today!
Read more about Michael here!
Not in Anchorage? Michael is putting on a workshop in Fairbanks on Monday, July 23!