Are you inspired by creativity and innovation? Are you successful in collaborating with others to achieve SCFs mission and vision, then this might be the position for you!
Southcentral Foundation (SCF) is currently seeking a Senior Public Relations Specialist who will be responsible for:
- Creating positive relationships with an assigned group of internal customers to determine their public relations needs and works to develop and implement communication plans for them in accordance with the SCF brand design.
- Collaborates with public relations specialists and public relations assistant to manage communications strategy and appropriate messaging.
- Translates brand positioning into a strong and consistent brand identity, including a name, logo and other graphics, tagline, campaign themes, website, social media sites, and other elements of brand infrastructure.
- Manages multiple responsibilities and large-scale projects efficiently, effectively, and independently.
- Communicates SCF vision, mission, and values through SCF branding by creating and ensuring all materials are in line with internal standards.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, public relations, English, journalism or related area;
OR an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Three (3) years of experience in journalism, public relations, communication; OR demonstrated proficiency representing as a Public Relations Specialist II at SCF.
Salary is DOE excellent benefits include medical, dental and vision with a generous 401k employee matched retirement plan, 3.5 weeks paid leave, accrues with years of employment, 12 paid holidays, employee health coverage and much more.