As public relations professionals we are all storytellers. Yet do you struggle finding stories inside your organization to share externally or internally? Who at your company has that gem of a story? Where do you get that eye-catching photo? Hear from some of Alaska’s top public relations practitioners on the processes they’ve created and ways they source content inside their companies.
Wednesday, May 17
Noon to 1 p.m.
Alaska Communications Business Technology Center 600 E. 36th Ave. Anchorage, AK 99503
- Heather Marron, Alaska Communications
- Josh Niva, Alyeska Pipeline Service Co.
- Amy Slinker, Alaska Army National Guard
- Catalina Myers, University of Alaska Anchorage
- Moderator: Heather Cavanaugh, APR
- Tell us about your organization, how many employees you have, where they’re located and what content you manage.
- Share a couple examples of great stories you’ve found and been able to share.
- What challenges do you face finding content?
- What processes have you created to find great content? Please share specific examples.
- How can others think about creating these processes? What advice do you have?
- What didn’t work for you and where do you still struggle?