Providence Health & Services Alaska is seeking a Communication Manager (Provider Relations, Days, 1.0 FTE) to Providence Health System Alaska in Anchorage, Alaska. We are a community of caregivers delivering every day on our Mission to provide compassionate care that is accessible for all – especially those who are poor and vulnerable.
In this position you will have the following responsibilities:
- Lead strategy, planning and execution for communication plans and programs, major organizational campaigns and initiatives related to media relations, crisis communication, organizational communication, community relations social media and executive communication.
- Proven ability to work independently writing, creating and implementing high-quality communication plans, messaging and copy that meets PSJH standards.
- Oversee, manage and measure effectiveness of key communication projects and initiatives, including employee/caregiver communication, executive communication, public relations, media relations, issues/crisis management, thought leadership and social media/influencer strategies to promote and enhance the reputation of PSJH and our family of organizations.
- Support and enhance the quality of all communication tools and channels to ensure communication is delivered consistently and proactively to all caregivers.
- Support measurable improvement in caregiver engagement, based on established standards.
- Ensure the organizational voice and narrative, and Mission, Vision and Values of PSJH, including the culture and heritage of founding organizations, are present in all communication efforts.
- Reinforce, enhance and grow the organizational voice and narrative of Providence St. Joseph Health through consistent, proactive communication sharing.
- Provide ongoing strategic communication counsel and support.
- Ensure alignment of organizational and region/ministry messaging and communication programs.
- Manage, monitor and improve the delivery of information and messaging to caregivers and other audiences.
- Provide escort and coordinate local media, film and video crews as required.
Learn more and apply: Communication Manager in Anchorage