What is Accreditation in Public Relations? Are you interested in getting your APR and want to know more about the credential, process and tools to help you? Join us for an overview of the APR and process to receive your Accreditation in Public Relations.
You will learn:
- What is the Accreditation in Public Relations?
- What is the Universal Accreditation Board?
- Who is eligible and what are the costs?
- What is the process to become accredited?
- How do I apply?
- What resources are there to help me study?
- What is the panel presentation?
- What is the computer-based exam?
- What skills are assessed?
- Why should I become accredited?
You can also talk with PRSA members who have gone through the process.
This event is free. Please register so we know how many to expect.
If you have questions about accreditation, please contacted Accreditation Chair Heather Cavanaugh at email@example.com or 907-564-7722. We will host events in both Anchorage and Fairbanks. If you are outside those areas and would like to learn more, please contact Heather.
Information regarding the Fairbanks event will be published when available.
Date: Friday, January 19
Location: Alaska Communications Business Technology Center
600 E. 36th Ave.,
Cost: Free Brown Bag – bring your lunch
RSVP deadline is Thursday, Jan. 18