Have you ever thought of yourself as the ring master of the circus? You can pull off quite a show as long as you stay on top of all the acts. This position is all about orchestrating the show. The challenge is to balance the external needs and expectations of the client with the capabilities and creativity of the internal teams. As you manage the innumerous details of the project, including scope, expectations, budget, ROI, and more, you will be a part of the collaboration to create a finished product that will keep clients returning for more.
- Understand the needs and preferences of the client and relay that to the internal teams to ensure success.
- Propose and forecast services that would meet client objectives.
- Coordinate resources between the client and the various internal teams to ensure that services are completed timely and within budget.
- Provide insight to the client into the process, timelines, barriers and opportunities that may occur throughout the relationship.
- Promote products and services that meet the goals of the client’s marketing needs and plan.
In order to pull off the show, you must be familiar with the creative process and have worked in a similar role for a minimum of five years. Of course, having the ability to create order and organization with lots of data and various clients is going to be critical. Additionally, you need to be able to manage interactions with clients, internally and externally, to soothe, excite or activate as needed. This act does not come without its benefits. You will work with a team that is highly successful and engaged in helping each other succeed. Additionally, you never know when you might get called on to participate in an evening of team building and curling.