Coastal Villages Region Fund (CVRF) is currently accepting applications for an Outreach Manager to work at our corporate office in Anchorage, Alaska. The primary job responsibilities include, but are not limited to, coordinating CVRF’s internal and external advocacy efforts, including education, brand awareness, and issue advocacy by managing projects and timelines, preparing materials, and supporting the development of campaigns and projects. This includes: planning, executing and supporting community events in member communities in western Alaska; ensuring that communications are consistent and cohesive across all platforms and supporting branding and marketing materials; and supporting communications between CVRF and its employees, the employees of its various subsidiaries and CVRF’s public relations consultants, its state and federal lobbyists, the residents of its member communities and the general public.
This position will report to the Community Benefits Manager but will also answer to the Corporate Counsel, the Executive team and others depending on the particular project. The Outreach Manager will work closely with CVRF’s public relations consultants and lobbyists to coordinate and perform the responsibilities of the position.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Coordinate and work cooperatively with CVRF’s internal and external public relations team and state and federal lobbyists to prepare and support the preparation of press releases, meeting materials, website content, and social media content
- Plan and manage various projects and deadlines involving stakeholders across multiple departments, as well as outside consultants and lobbyists
- Ensure CVRF’s public relations, employee awareness and advocacy goals are met, particularly its federal legislative agenda
- Increase awareness of CVRF, its brand, its accomplishments, its activities, and its mission in member communities, in the region, in the industry and with the public in general
- Support and coordinate CVRF’s efforts to organize local, regional, and industry support for its legislative initiatives
- Prepare and assist others in preparing a wide variety of educational and advocacy resources and materials, including newsletters, annual reports, advocacy guides, press releases, social media posts, slide decks, fact sheets, webinars, training programs, policy memos, etc
- Supervise other employees contributing to projects as assigned by the Community Benefits Manager
- Other duties as assigned
Starting wage: DOE – Status: Exempt, Full-Time
Find the full job description and application HERE!