Anchorage Downtown Partnership, Ltd. is looking for a self-motivated, creative and hardworking individual to join our team! We are a non-profit organization whose purpose is to assure a vibrant downtown and become the catalyst for downtown development.
Through this position, you will have the opportunity to work in all different facets of the Downtown field including: sales, lead generation, program development, marketing, advertising, public relations, communications, social media, graphic design. If this is you, APPLY HERE!
We are looking to fill this position immediately, so please be timely with your application. Submit your application on, or before March 28th. You will be contacted upon review of your resume. If you have any questions, please contact Penny Smythe at email@example.com.
MEMBERSHIP SALES & MARKETING COORDINATOR
Full-time position, Compensation DOE
- Promote and sell Business Membership with Anchorage Downtown Partnership and attract new members
- Promote and sell Individual Memberships
- Promote, sell and refine the Downtown Pass
- Generate Leads for individual and Business Membership
- Assist with the promotion & selling of other contract services including maintenance, security, sponsorships & events
- Report to Anchorage Downtown Partnership Board & Executive director on bi-monthly basis about statistics, sales and membership gains
- Work as a team member during collaborative advertising development
- Develop, complete and analyze online and social media advertising strategies
- Report to Anchorage Downtown Partnership Board & Executive director
- Write radio and television advertisements
- Write company Press Releases as it pertains to membership
- Attend and participate in public speaking & press interviews
- Create company presentations
- Assist in development of company mobile app
- Work on graphic design for pamphlets, posters & fliers and other graphic design needs (if skills allow)
- Assist in the marketing of contract marketing services
RECOMMENDED EXPERIENCE & CAPABILITIES
Successful candidates to work in this position with Anchorage Downtown Partnership, Ltd. should have experience with the following:
- Experience in sales
- Collegiate level degree
- Great interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to build and foster relationships in a professional setting
- Ability to manage multiple projects at one time and multitask
- Time management and prioritization skills
- Ability to work closely with others in a team setting
- Microsoft Office products
- Apple / Mac operating system & products
- Background in technical, creative writing and literature on the collegiate level
- Basic Graphic Design Experience/Capabilities
- Familiarity with Adobe Suite Products
Successful candidates for the Membership Sales & Marketing Coordinator position with Anchorage Downtown Partnership, Ltd. should expect the following:
- Have the ability to create and implement action plans, set priorities, and meet deadlines through completion of projects
- Report Directly to Marketing Director and Executive Director under supervision of existing staff
- Be a team player and work well in team oriented environments
- Be self-directed
- Will be expected to deliver an increasing number of sales in regards to services, membership, events and ADP perks.
- Is expected to participate in a collaborative workplace and participate in team projects such as planning, coordinating and carrying out community events, membership programs, and marketing initiatives.
- The Membership Sales & Marketing Coordinator will fill in and manage as necessary marketing programs that ADP puts in place for Downtown Anchorage
- Anchorage Downtown Partnership, Ltd. and the Membership Sales & Marketing Coordinator understand that this is a full time (40 hours per week), paid position. Compensation dependent on experience.
- Work will be completed as demanded for the job